We will transform your kitchen and save you money by making your renovation simpler, more affordable and far less intrusive. This solution involves kitchen re-facing, not replacing.
So if your kitchen is looking tired and dated but you’re happy with your existing layout and the carcasses are in good order, then this is the way to go.
Advantages of a reface
- Savings of approximately 50% in comparison to a new kitchen
- Quick installation, usually 1-2 days
- Less disruption to your house and your life
- Less likelihood of needing changes to plumbing, electrics, ceilings or floors
- Increase the value of your home
- Different price options are available, with a huge choice of new doors colours and styles (see brochure), blended matching panels, cornice, pelmets, worktops, handles, new drawers and hinges with soft close options and a wide selection of accessories to choose from so you can custom pick what you want to suit your needs and budget
- Off standard units and doors can be made
- Option of adding new units to the existing kitchen is no problem
How to arrange a kitchen reface
- Send us some photos, measurements of existing units and a list of what your preferred kitchen would include.
- Our designers will use this to do an initial costing of works and they will then call you to discuss the plan and prices with no obligation to proceed required.
- If at this point, you wish to progress we will arrange an appointment with you, we will organise a site survey at your house to run through the finer details. This will ensure sure there are no unforeseen problems or obstacles.
- Following the site survey, we will make a convenient appointment with you to visit our showroom. At this stage, we will confirm the finishes and finalise a quote. Contracts are signed up and a deposit is paid.
- Work on your new kitchen reface can now begin.
Reface ordering and installation process
- We order and manufacture all the components for your kitchen transformation and should be ready to fit within three to five weeks following the payment of a deposit.
- An installation date is mutually agreed with you and our independent fitters. A kitchen reface fit- out will usually take 1-2 days, pending on the size of the job.
- A job completion form supplied by us is signed off with our independent fitter and the client to make sure all is 100% satisfactory-for us, nothing less will do.
People in the trade
If a customer choses to hire their own trustworthy tradesperson to fit a re-face kitchen we are fully supportive, however, we will naturally take no responsibility should there be poor workmanship or damage to goods.
We are glad to provide an extra discount to tradespeople who wish to take on the fitting of their own job.
Ask showroom for details regarding this service.
Still got a question?
Send us a message
Come on In!
Our Showroom Opening Hours
9.30am – 5.30pm
By Appointment only
Tel: 062 31601
23 O’Brien Street
Tipperary Town,Co. Tipperary